Terms & Conditions
Happiness to Homes Terms & Conditions:
- “Happiness to Homes” fundraising campaign is a Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Collaboration between IPC Shopping Centre and Persatuan Kebajikan HOPE worldwide Malaysia with its objective to raise funds to help low-income families who are the beneficiaries of Persatuan Kebajikan HOPE worldwide Malaysia’s Food Distribution Program. You may read about Persatuan Kebajikan HOPE worldwide Malaysia’s organization background and its community programs by clicking HERE.
- Donations made for this campaign will be fully channelled to purchase the essential items， stationery and household appliances which will be distributed to low-income families during the Food Distribution Program organized by Persatuan Kebajikan HOPE worldwide Malaysia’s employees and volunteers.
- Your personal information is required for tax exemption receipt issuance purpose and will be strictly protected under the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (“PDPA”). You may read the PDPA Policy of this website HERE
- Donations made to “Happiness to Homes” fundraising campaign are not refundable.
- Tax exemption receipt is available for all donations contributed to “Happiness to Homes” fundraising campaign.
- The tax exemption receipt will be posted to your correspondence address by Persatuan Kebajikan HOPE worldwide Malaysia.